Microland ships all order via FedEx. Customer can choose from FedEx Ground or FedEx Standard Overnight shipping options.
We also offer a pickup option at our facility in Markham, Ontario:
170 Alden Road, Unit 2
General Return Policy
All items sold at the Microland parts store can be returned for credit within 30 days from the date of purchase with the following terms and exceptions:
- Special Order parts are not returnable
- A copy of the RMA and original invoice must be included in the box
- Shipping and Handling costs are not refundable
- Items shipped to Microland without an RMA will be returned to customer at customer's expense
- All returns are subject to inspection and approval prior to credit being issued. Non-approved returns will be shipped back to customer at their expense.
- Credit is only issued after item is received and inspected.
New and Unused Parts Return
In addition to all conditions in the General Return Policy, the following conditions also apply for New and Unused Parts returns:
- Returns for New and Unused parts will incur a 15% restocking fee
- Returns must be in resalable conditon with original packaging and unbroken seal
- Any part returned that is not resellabel will be scrapped and no credit issued
- Most, but not all, products are warranted for 90 days from the date of purchase.
- Defective parts can be returned for exchange only.
- Defective returns are subject to testing before credit is issued. If the parts are not determined to be in working order, a 50% restocking fee will be applied
- All core returns must meet the following guidelines for credit consideration. Cores failing to meet these requirements will not be eligible for credit and cannot be returned:
- Cores returned within 90 days from the original invoice date will receive full credit.
- Cores returned within 91-180 days of the invoice date will be charged a 50% restocking fee.
- No cores received after 180 days from the invoice date will be credited.
- All cores must be returned in the manufacturer's original box or container in which the new product was delivered. Cores returned in non-standard packaging will not be accepted.
- Core credit will only be issued for the exact number of units purchased, based on the quantity sold on the original invoice. Core credit will not exceed the original core value charged.
- Cores must be in good condition. Cores that are cracked, burnt or missing components will not be accepted for credit and will be returned to customers at their expense.
- Core credit will not be issued if the core is not returned to Microland.
- Cores shipped to Microland without an RMA will be returned to customer at customer's expense